Newest Member
    Monty
Hurricane Irene - Discussion Part II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz

It just gets lamer and lamer. Every time I grow accustomed to the new level of lameness, it gets worse. What an evil, sh*tty system. Just hateful.

So ready to give up on this one.

lolz

It just gets lamer and lamer. Every time I grow accustomed to the new level of lameness, it gets worse. What an evil, sh*tty system. Just hateful.

So ready to give up on this one.

This season has been one big tease. We'll see where we go from here. At least 1995 delivered at the end :P

This better not go OTS. Enough with the eastward trend.

Good RAFL chances anyway..

You know what it's going to do. I think that is why there are no SNE chase threads...because we know the inevitable...or at least prepared.

I'd be happy as a clam (no pun) to see 50kt winds and very heavy rains on the Cape. That is interesting enough for me. Anything else is a bonus.

You stayed up all nite for this...lol

Congrats on making the playoffs in baseball....your team is worse than mine...but my injuries crippled me and I only recently was able to mount a big comeback. You're lucky that the season ended earlier than normal. Another week and you;d be out of it easily.

Would appear I got some food poisoning today from lunch which is why I'm up. Almost as pleasant as watching the models tick east. If I got roped into this one after seeing such good consensus and it misses...ugh.

HWRF is east for sure of the 12z but up over the outer banks at 928. West of the 18z.

I have no idea how it's done on this system, was just checking it out.

Looks like it goes right over Western LI or NYC at 948.

Food poisoning, a likely story.lol I was up due to babius interuptus. Glad to see you're back, an early harbinger of Winter. Glad you guys are having fun tracking this. I'm not a tropical storm geek, I'd rather see this go harmlessly out to sea rather than disrupt lives and destroy property.

I would think this could be a real concern for you CC guys. I feel safe from the storm surge and tidal flooding.lol

Well, things continue to look good for some. If nothing more than to have all the news outlets looking foolish, it would be nice to see last nights shift east become a continuing trend. I think if there's any further eastward shift at 11:00, we can begin to sound a death knell. Bu then again, what do I know?

52.9/51

Well, things continue to look good for some. If nothing more than to have all the news outlets looking foolish, it would be nice to see last nights shift east become a continuing trend. I think if there's any further eastward shift at 11:00, we can begin to sound a death knell. Bu then again, what do I know?

52.9/51

Going, going, GONE! How much rain have you had this month Mike?

Archived