clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Potential thunderstorms/svr thunderstorms Thread

tombo82685

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for the cell in Berks county to hold together and maybe give something (anything) in the way of rain to Spring Mount, PA.

It did rain a little...better than nothing. There's more cells to the west, so there is some potential for more rain over the next 4 or 5 hours.

It did rain a little...better than nothing. There's more cells to the west, so there is some potential for more rain over the next 4 or 5 hours.

Same here- just enough of a shower to get the ground wet. The roads were steaming. The temps got up to 95 before it clouded up and showered. Now it is a miserable 89 degrees with 80% humidity. Need more rain before sunset- looks promising to the west with storms firing between here and Harrisburg. It has been a long time since I have seen the radar look this nice

They both show the same pattern, but the para is drier.

Wow, they are close. I hope they stay this close and are reliable this winter. I would love to have a model I can trust to be at least consistent 48 hours out. This would add a new dimension to the board and making bolder predictions for winter storms. Boy this is like having to wait to eat those warm gooey brownies sitting on the counter and putting fudge frosting on them to top it off and then being told you cannot have one because they are for the guests.

nam_p12_036m.gif

Para

nam_p12_036m.gif

Unfriggin' believable how badly northern DE is getting shafted over the past few weeks. Lee's shield has moved south over us. Cells all around us all day and not one drop of rain. Even had cells blowing up just east of us in SJ once they cross the DE river.

Tomorrow will be no different either guaranteed.

Unfriggin' believable how badly northern DE is getting shafted over the past few weeks. Lee's shield has moved south over us. Cells all around us all day and not one drop of rain. Even had cells blowing up just east of us in SJ once they cross the DE river.

Tomorrow will be no different either guaranteed.

I am used to the shield, its gotta break sometime and stay broken for a longtime to make up for how bad its been working for us. And i am so used to seeing Cells Die heading here and only to fire backup East of the Delaware River and go severe in NJ. Glad they got some rain over there, they have farming fields over there that desperately need it other wise farmers over there would be hurting even worse in this already bad economy. Normally New Castle County gets rocked 90% of the time, but since i moved to brookhaven, its been shield city for the most part with some surprises here and there.

Archived