• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Next shot at Severe storms: next Thu/Fri?

free_man

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winchendon probably just took it on the chin.

I'm at work in Winchendon about a mile north of the center. It was intense looking but didn't produce much out of the ordinary. Heavy heavy rain, some close cg strikes and cool cloud structures. Some small branches down.

From this best line ever in SNE?

Lol cause I said it was the pen ultimate line of all time for SNE?

Why don't we look at the report image when all of the reports are in and actually went through SNE..

But hey if you and others arnt pleased by a day like today guess some people are never happy. 4000sb cape -12LI and a mod risk is definitely marginal and underperforming for SNE severe capital of the world.

Lol cause I said it was the pen ultimate line of all time for SNE?

Why don't we look at the report image when all of the reports are in and actually went through SNE..

But hey if you and others arnt pleased by a day like today guess some people are never happy. 4000sb cape -12LI and a mod risk is definitely marginal and underperforming for SNE severe capital of the world.

The parameters aren't verification for severe damage. You can have 5000 joules of CAPE and get a 20 mph wind gust. Its a pretty nice looking line, but we've had better many times.

just got a robocall from the Amherst alert system, saying they received a report of a tornado touchdown in Leverett and eveybody should take cover immediately.

I have my doubts.

There is absolutely no way that's true.

No shear evident at all north of Amherst, nor has there been.

A little in the line to the south, extending somewhat parallel to 91 towards springfield, but even that is definitely not tornadic.

I'd be surprised if they saw 50 mph even.

The parameters aren't verification for severe damage. You can have 5000 joules of CAPE and get a 20 mph wind gust. Its a pretty nice looking line, but we've had better many times.

Weve gone summers without a day like today and a nice looking line like that... I don't think anyone can argue this isn't a good line by SNE standards

Archived