• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Next shot at Severe storms: next Thu/Fri?

free_man

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no prob, you willhave a great west view. You might be able to see birving on Mt uncanoonook. lol

cool, go meet friedmators there.

I'm close enough here, around 1 mi from Joppa Hill Farm ( best views in the area). 20 min drive from MHT and you're in the mountains is nice, that is the only reason I mentioned it incase they wanted to go outside city limits.

I am expecting 40mph gusts here. Anything more than that is a bonus. :scooter:

I'm close enough here, around 1 mi from Joppa Hill Farm ( best views in the area). 20 min drive from MHT and you're in the mountains is nice, that is the only reason I mentioned it incase they wanted to go outside city limits.

I am expecting 40mph gusts here. Anything more than that is a bonus. :scooter:

Ha, I'm expecting lightning/thunder/rain and slight wind. Anything more is not only a bonus, but rare.

PSU hit 53mph!

The wind here was probably similar considering the foliated trees to my NW and since the PSU anemometer is about 200ft above the ground. lol

I have 55-60dBZ aiming right at me. And now a damn close lightning strike. To shut down or not to shut down...

nah I'm in Norman,OK where it's been sunny and 95 for the last two weeks lol,

But I got to see my first tornado (though poor visibility) on my second day here which was the El Reno-Piedmont EF5, so I'm content for the rest of the summer ;)

Archived