• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Next shot at Severe storms: next Thu/Fri?

free_man

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more impressed that NE will see two back to back impressive severe weather days, only a week after another impressive severe weather day. Wiz, enjoy it. :lol: Such a rarity.

patterns repeat (tho this is a bit different of course).. we said that to wiz to talk him off the ledge last week.

Your addiction to the board has run full circle now

In case you haven't noticed I work as a meteorologist. Leaving it up for 8 hours during work doesn't constitute an addiction. You on your blackberry talking to Wiz about toilet paper sticking to your ass during your daughter's dance recital does.

In case you haven't noticed I work as a meteorologist. Leaving it up for 8 hours during work doesn't constitute an addiction. You on your blackberry talking to Wiz about toilet paper sticking to your ass during your daughter's dance recital does.

Zing.

You are on this board far more often than just when you're working. There's days from home when you are on it all day..as well as many early mornings before you go in and late nights

:lmao: Burned. Actually torched.

These storms are going to be just packed with lightning in cape like this... those are florida levels lmao... 100/75 stuff

It's pretty explosive. Hopefully it "succeeds" but doesn't hurt anyone or cause any damage. This post is Pete approved.

Archived