• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
NYC Banter and BS Thread Part II

earthlight

You only posted 1 frame. I posted the whole sequence so we can watch it destroy Anthony's CVS and flood out earhtlight's pool.

Where's Isotherm?

Building a storm shelter?

He only posts when its hot, he is a heat whore.

Mt. Zucker is not only immune to mixing in winter but also hurricane force winds in the winter, lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know he is completely joking, right?

This is the BANTER AND BS thread.

LOL.

He is probably sitting there hitting the report button 20 times wondering why the mods don't show up kind of like the heroin addict hooked up to the pain machine in the hospital wondering why nothing happens when he pushes the drip button.

right you will talk to earthlight and try to have me banned because you are making ignorant posts just to hear yourself talk - grow up .......................

ITS A BANTER AND BS THREAD!

This is the thread to joke around and post irrelevant models.

Do you guys think parts of NWNJ and the Poconos might get a surprise heavy wet snow event from this? I think people are downplaying the effects of dynamic cooling. Plus, with the extremely low pressures the models are putting out, the storm will be able to manufacture its own cold air.

He is probably sitting there hitting the report button 20 times wondering why the mods don't show up kind of like the heroin addict hooked up to the pain machine in the hospital wondering why nothing happens when he pushes the drip button.

I didn't hit any report button - this is the banter thread - not the nonsense thread saying this will be a non event !

Do you guys think parts of NWNJ and the Poconos might get a surprise heavy wet snow event from this? I think people are downplaying the effects of dynamic cooling. Plus, with the extremely low pressures the models are putting out, the storm will be able to manufacture its own cold air.

It's possible. The sun angle is still a little strong for my liking but I like your chances.

Evaporative cooling is a huge factor here. Mt Holly is considering putting out a statement to High Point, NJ and surrounding areas re: this threat.

Archived