Monty
March 22-23 OBS/Disco

nzucker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post from me, who expected to be a lurker a lot longer than this:

Downtown Jersey City

Whatever's been coming down -- others say sleet, glad they know because it's not apparent looking out my window -- is slowing down.

Last thunder and lightening over 10 minutes ago, I think. Somewhat murky out there right now.

Just checked Wunderground.com and see big blob coming our way from East, directional arrows almost straight across. Yikes!

OK and you all feel free to laugh whenever you want at my laymen's language, I am a nonweenie nonscientific bystander and won't ever attempt to hide it! :rolleyes:

Downtown Jersey City

Whatever's been coming down -- others say sleet, glad they know because it's not apparent looking out my window -- is slowing down.

Last thunder and lightening over 10 minutes ago, I think. Somewhat murky out there right now.

Just checked Wunderground.com and see big blob coming our way from East, directional arrows almost straight across. Yikes!

OK and you all feel free to laugh whenever you want at my laymen's language, I am a nonweenie nonscientific bystander and won't ever attempt to hide it! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the fun down there.:thumbsup:

Guest Pamela

Downtown Jersey City

Welcome to the board. :)

Downtown Jersey City

WELCOME to the shark tank!!!

Archived