Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Winter returns with a vengeance thread again

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just BARELY avoiding that dry slot, but it is light snow now... I hope to catch one more decent batch as the stuff pivots through..... Much longer and better duration just north in NY State and that will get Dendrite.

That dry slot is looming large. Hope it can pass to my south, but I think it comes through here just the same.

Very samll flakes. Okay intensity. The snow is winning the battle between spring solar radiance as the paved surfaces are becomoing covered. But, it is a battle even though it's 29.5/26.

Event looks to be wrapping up here....was 90% snow, finished with 1.25", currently 32.1/31. The problem wasn't so much the temps as feared but that the storm only stuck around for a few hours. Looks as if now CT and western MA will make out well.

Well in the end it was your classic warm air advection shot. A heavy burst of snow that ends as drizzle..How many times does that happen where it doesnt change to rain until the heavy stuff flies through

Light snow just started here as I was getting out of the car.

I'd like to see the radar light up a bit more, but that stuff just W of ALB looks pretty healthy.

You might be right on the line of that stuff trying to redevelop near Albany. Hopefully it can redevelop a little more to the south.

Archived