Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Winter returns with a vengeance thread again

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may be locked and loaded for at least 2 more chances including Thursday. At least for the next 10 days, Kevin made a good call with this thread.

Glad to have the snow. After seeing bare ground in the HV yesterday I started to feel anxious. I was so happy to get back to my snowy lair. I would be bummed if the snowpack here didn't last well into April. Looks like we're going to be good for a while here now.

Glad to have the snow. After seeing bare ground in the HV yesterday I started to feel anxious. I was so happy to get back to my snowy lair. I would be bummed if the snowpack here didn't last well into April. Looks like we're going to be good for a while here now.

Well glad you got snowpack, but the grass is actually greening up in parts of this area.

LOL, sucks to be you. You may switch to snow though as the echoes get heavier as that's what's happened here. Some parts of NNJ already have 2" on the ground!

-SN

35.2/33, down from 39F just a couple hours ago.

Why does it suck to be me? After being outside for the last 5 days enjoying the perfect weather, I have no use for snow, thankfully this is a rainstorm :thumbsup:

Why does it suck to be me? After being outside for the last 5 days enjoying the perfect weather, I have no use for snow, thankfully this is a rainstorm :thumbsup:

Who roots for rainstorms?

Your area might have a tough time with the BL warmth given you're right near the Sound, but you still may see some flakes. Temperatures drop really fast when the heavier echoes move in, as I've gone from 39F to 35F since daybreak. NNJ is going to be adding a bit to its seasonal totals, and hopefully here too.

Archived