Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not really into taking pics of myself and putting them on the interent, you have met me Kevin, I am sure you remember what I look like, but 40 day on a roof surrounded by snow will have a tendency to do that, I am sure you ski, you know what I mean. But, if you want you can pm me your cell and I will take one, just for you.

LOL..it wasn't 40 anywhere in Ct yesterday

Why do you want us to sleet so bad? Almost all your posts today have been looking for ways for us to get as much sleet as possible

Haha, you interpret people discussing forecasts as "wanting it to sleet"?

I'm guessing Ryan is just trying to get the forecast right... and I'm sure he actually wants it to snow, but when you're name is on the line WRT to a forecast, you can't just write what you wish to happen.

I think the Tuesday event is a perfect example of why we shouldn't worry too much about Wednesday yet. Models are having a struggle with 24-36 hours nevermind 48-72.

Be a pretty big trend bust if Tuesday torches.

NAM is a lot warmer throughout, first time it's blinked on an off hour run in the wrong direction.

I'm shocked the super cold NAM is now trending warmer. Happens every time in a SWFE

Archived