Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EURO is much more realisitc......1.2" TOTAL qpf.

Even though its a weenie thing to say...it has seemed to be too low on qpf for several events this year...amazingly. Usually its more toned down depictions verify better, but this year they havent done as well. At least for our area.

Even though its a weenie thing to say...it has seemed to be too low on qpf for several events this year...amazingly. Usually its more toned down depictions verify better, but this year they havent done as well. At least for our area.

That has to end at some point....I mean, do you feel comfy with the idea of widespread 1.5"+ with a swfe as the main course...

And as well here, It has been off....

Is there room for a colder solution like it had until today?

Yeah if the GFS depiction is right, but I don't see any evidence that this run is cracked out. Could it get colder, sure, but this run falls under the realm of possibilities. Like i said, we'll need to take a break from this pattern eventually.

Archived