• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    happyweatherforyou
    Newest Member
    happyweatherforyou
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part III

Typhoon Tip

Dendrite, we keep ending up in the bullseye run after run.. is this too good to be true??? Are you scared of a shift north and stuck with pellets or south and stuck with less precip????

I'm close to locking in 16-24" possibly more if the first thump trends heavier

I would have sexual intercourse with the 00z NAM FYI

Shocker.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will get 3-6 that day.

Gerry, you think the South Coast and Cape are good for 3-6 on Tuesday? This is about our only chance with this system before we torch with the main event. As long as we don't go above 40 flooding won't be a big problem...but any where east of Newport even if it does flooding won't be a huge concern along the extreme S. Coast to the Cape because the snow cover isn't that deep to begin with.

Dendrite, we keep ending up in the bullseye run after run.. is this too good to be true??? Are you scared of a shift north and stuck with pellets or south and stuck with less precip????

I'm close to locking in 16-24" possibly more if the first thump trends heavier

I would have sexual intercourse with the 00z NAM FYI

Seriously...everyone has just said it trended colder...and tmistun.gif

Gerry, you think the South Coast and Cape are good for 3-6 on Tuesday? This is about our only chance with this system before we torch with the main event. As long as we don't go above 40 flooding won't be a big problem...but any where east of Newport even if it does flooding won't be a huge concern along the extreme S. Coast to the Cape because the snow cover isn't that deep to begin with.

I don't think Cape/S Coast can get that but 2-4 is certainly reasonable.

The NAM tries to get the 850 WF going in se NY state, at hr 63. Hopefully it doesn't charge ne too much.

This will be very interesting to see unfold, normally in the spring time we see the models too aggressive with the northward advancement of the warm front, although mainly more the sfc warm front, but it will be interesting to see if this is a case where it tries to be too aggressive with the northward progression of it. Were dealing with a pretty potent LLJ though which is certainly going to help it excel as much as possible.

I think Ryan said this earlier but this could end up really being such an overrunning situation that we (down here in CT at least) see more in the way of sleet than anything else with round 2.

Guys....especially newer posters....keep the IMBY (in my backyard) questions out of the thread. Read the analysis and use common sense to extrapolate.

The last thing we need is IMBY questions cluttering up a thread that is already moving at a lightning fast pace. Asking multiple IMBY questions is a nice way to get restricted posting abilities.

Pretty cold though, compared to 12z.. looks like mostly if not all snow in boston, we'll see.

Compared to 12z it's colder but this is certainly a close run to 12z than the 18z snow bomb.

BOS is pretty close to all snow still on 00z.

Most of CT/RI/SE Mass get a lot of sleet

Archived