• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part III

Typhoon Tip

Hard to deviate from the Euro, even at this point in the winter.

Since I've been off the grid for much of the weekend, could you kindly catch me up as to what the Euro showed -- with a Boston interest in mind -- for the week?

3-5" appetizer on Tuesday, followed by a relative lull early Wed morning (though flakes never truely end), then the action ramps up toward mid morning as the main event drops about another 2-5" before a rather extended and unfortunate interlude of sleet and possibly even a touch of rain on the s shore.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working out more because of all this. After 12z I go to the gym to just get away from the computer! But then I check 18z from the elliptical....

Well I was actually referring to the snow gluttony that Brett alluded to. Yesterday I had part of an order of nachos. I don't think I've had that for 5 or more years. Amazing how healthy you get as you age....

Hey guys!

Finally, a huge snowstorm that we'll be sharing with y'all out here in Southeastern Lower Michigan. I've got about 7 inches on the ground and looking at a solid 10-18 inches on top of that.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, it might be a little off, but the GFS 150 hour snow depth shows a sliver of 36-38+" of snow depth running through the city of Boston!

http://www.twisterdata.com/index.php?prog=forecast&model=GFS&grid=3&model_yyyy=2011&model_mm=01&model_dd=30&model_init_hh=18&fhour=150&parameter=SNOWIN&level=SURFACE&unit=none&maximize=n&mode=singlemap&sounding=n&output=image&view=large&archive=false

Good luck!!

Hey guys!

Finally, a huge snowstorm that we'll be sharing with y'all out here in Southeastern Lower Michigan. I've got about 7 inches on the ground and looking at a solid 10-18 inches on top of that.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, it might be a little off, but the GFS 150 hour snow depth shows a sliver of 36-38+" of snow depth running through the city of Boston!

http://www.twisterdata.com/index.php?prog=forecast&model=GFS&grid=3&model_yyyy=2011&model_mm=01&model_dd=30&model_init_hh=18&fhour=150&parameter=SNOWIN&level=SURFACE&unit=none&maximize=n&mode=singlemap&sounding=n&output=image&view=large&archive=false

Good luck!!

Congrats and that is sick twister weenie stuff

Archived