Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HRRR is 10+ for most of RI/SE CT again. Been all over that signal tonight. I think he'll regret making the change lower.

About 5 minutes ago rain transitioned to sleet...some flakes are now mixing in. Shoveling tomorrow is gonna be tough. Use your abs, legs and your glutes fellas. We'd rather have sore hamstrings than sore lower backs.

I was right....I'm initially caught in an FU slit betwn the oes and the deform over Dom.

I'm really not trying to be an annoying weenie, but I do believe that most of EMA will be saying "meh" to this when all is said and done compared to what parts of CT will get.

Still sleeting here...no idea when that will stop.

About 5 minutes ago rain transitioned to sleet...some flakes are now mixing in. Shoveling tomorrow is gonna be tough. Use your abs, legs and your glutes fellas. We'd rather have sore hamstrings than sore lower backs.

Ri changing over to snow from W to E per cams.

Harv's internal model must be NAM based, only had about 4-5" in boston and everywhere else inside of 128.

I'm really not trying to be an annoying weenie, but I do believe that most of EMA will be saying "meh" to this when all is said and done compared to what parts of CT will get.

This is why I hate when the cf is alongt he immediate shore and we get the OES crap....it causes substinence over me at least excuse imaginable....hopefully won't last long, but....

Just went for a walk.. one of the best snow walks of my life.

The largest flakes have decreased from 3" in diameter to 1/2"-1" in diameter but many more of them. Air is dense. 3"/hr rates. Thundersnow. Absolutely insane out there with the wind.

This is the best winter of my life in CT. Never seen anything like it.

by 1 am it's gonna be snowing so hard outside your house that your weenie will be spinning. la la la lock that up

Archived