Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting cweat. The echoes are going to start falling apart west of POU soon so that's not a huge surprise. Just hoping we can crank some good snows here for a couple hours before the back edge swings through.

It's going to rock for you no doubt but for how long?

What I'm getting at is I think we're falling towards the idea of a max QPF being somewhere back boston pvd to the canal type of deal.

The RUC is really heading that way, it's a full blown blizzard this way after 1-2am. I think the RUC has been helpful all day, and it's definitely pointing towards watching what transpires NW of Boston/west of Boston...and more importantly that Bob to CapeCod04 will get crushed later.

The RUC went way NW on the extreme end and has been ripping SE since.

:banned:

He's one of the most informed posters on this forum so show a little respect please.

I could put up a big flashing banner on every one of those graphics saying "not speaking of totals"...and it wouldn't matter HV. It's almost hilarious. It's like Gollum with the "precious" ring...don't mess with the snow...

If that map showed six feet in three hours, different story...then it's awesome. RUC was the "balls" all day, when its pedaling the other way, toss it.

Archived