Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too. Never have had the pleasure of witnessing it before :(

Saw/heard it twice in the middle of the night down in The Valley during the Cantore storm and heard it another time during a small afternoon event back in 93 or 94. The blue sky effect at night is very cool -- like it's high noon on a sunny day for a second -- but overall it's kind of overrated if you ask me.

hey just to let you know your stupid map is going to be wrong!!Shows me getting about 2 inches and to be honest i should have that in the next 60 to 90 minutes its ripping out there

Sorry Ryan site crapped out. HRRR backing down run to run. Usually the RUC follows an hour later.

RGEM isn't as extreme, jackpot SE MA though for QPF.

Note right around POU on radar a wall is forming and it's goign to make steady progress east.

Saw/heard it twice in the middle of the night down in The Valley during the Cantore storm and heard it another time during a small afternoon event back in 93 or 94. The blue sky effect at night is very cool -- like it's high noon on a sunny day for a second -- but overall it's kind of overrated if you ask me.

One of the best Tsnow episodes for me was the 3/31-4/1 1997 storm. All Monday night it was tsnow and 3/hour....amazing.

Archived