Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on the 8-15 set since last Friday. I never wavered which is why I stayed up until the 6z NAM last night, and was bashing my TV mets for going 5-8 last night. I was like "THROW OUT THE AMERICAN'S!!"

Started a FB account btw.....haven't really done anything with, yet......but you can search for me and add if you want...PM me.

All of the rentals today have been returned hours ago, it's ripping snow and I've got the mountain to myself. Just took a few runs and it's DUMPING out. Not looking forward to my drive down the trail, but it's all very good. Hopefully that deformation band can set up right over me, then gradually work it's way east as the low bombs. ...any calls for god's country? ...I doubt it's going to only be 3"...

Too bad I backed off at the last moment....my 8-16" may verify....folks at wk don't know I backed off.:devilsmiley:

I get grilled at work all the time. Some I would give reasons why, other just snicker...just as I was leaving "well Burbank said 3-5" in Boston" My response "believe who you want I'll tell ya again 10" in Boston, less north more, much more south."

Now lets get this to verify :snowman: Type of winter if it can snow it will. The kind we can all agree are only in dreams...:thumbsup:

He is a huge weenie at heart. He was fun to talk snow with back in college.

I'll tell you what, if we all get hit pretty hard in this storm, he will officially be in the zone...like 3 storms in a row nailed. Sometimes forecasters get into a zone like a hitter at the plate and they just see things well and start nailing everything.

Donnie Baseball

I get grilled at work all the time. Some I would give reasons why, other just snicker...just as I was leaving "well Burbank said 3-5" in Boston" My response "believe who you want I'll tell ya again 10" in Boston, less north more, much more south."

Now lets get this to verify :snowman: Type of winter if it can snow it will. The kind we can all agree are only in dreams...:thumbsup:

Folks at work are going to think I'm a legend aftet this. :lol:

Try making the decision to close early today, at 100 I said send everyone home, they all said yea right TV says not until tonight. I said uh 4 inches by four, guess what. I said tomorrow late opening they said we will decide at midnight I said OK day off

Archived