Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

You weren't all snow? I missed that

I was all afternoon, this evening I flipped. We've been freezing mist, light ZR, mostly IP. This storm is too far to my west to get in on the real fun Stamford and Norwalk and Westport and even Fairfield are having, but it's flipping me back to some SN. Total mix right now. Wind pushing IP against the windows.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL NOyes is tossn' them left and right...high, low.....got him to confess to beeing a weenie

He is a huge weenie at heart. He was fun to talk snow with back in college.

I'll tell you what, if we all get hit pretty hard in this storm, he will officially be in the zone...like 3 storms in a row nailed. Sometimes forecasters get into a zone like a hitter at the plate and they just see things well and start nailing everything.

It's a couple hour storm at peak. All of us that have warned are going to waste so prime qpf as we cool. Jmho,,,how much I don't know.

The only reason why I'm not too worried for MBY is because I'm on the NW edge of the CF. I don't see how a lot of QPF isn't wasted especially across coastal PYM county.

He is a huge weenie at heart. He was fun to talk snow with back in college.

I'll tell you what, if we all get hit pretty hard in this storm, he will officially be in the zone...like 3 storms in a row nailed. Sometimes forecasters get into a zone like a hitter at the plate and they just see things well and start nailing everything.

Too bad I backed off at the last moment....my 8-16" may verify....folks at wk don't know I backed off.:devilsmiley:

Archived