Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen to that, neighbor.

Friends in Philly reporting frequent thunder and lightning, obscene snowfall rates some of the heaviest the area has seen in 10+ years...

And some of the worst snowstorm modeling I've seen since the days of EasternUSWx... literally the RUC and perhaps 6hr panel of NAM/GFS are the only worthwhile models...

Folks, we have an exciting night ahead of us!

laugh.gif

It's starting to look like the Euro from every run before last night's 0Z may verify. Kind of like the king sitting back and saying..."watch this".

I'm expecting a secondary jackpot to align from Kev to Will to just east of Dom.

cool that would be me.

i've been out of the loop all day... school then track meet (which we lost, and it was for the league title, sucks) would love to see this storm pull through

No, but I think I could easily lose 1-3 inches when compared to areas 6-8 miles NW of me.

Hey...I'm like 9 miles NW of you. And I was thinking about Milton......

j/k. You'll do fine. You'll lose nothing because when the accumulating stuff gets here you'll flip in like 5 minutes.

Hey...I'm like 9 miles NW of you. And I was thinking about Milton......

j/k. You'll do fine. You'll lose nothing because when the accumulating stuff gets here you'll flip in like 5 minutes.

Here's hoping.. My only worry is the fact that these coastal fronts can be extremely stubborn across Roxbury to Hyde park and sometimes they only like to push very slowly to the SE

Archived