• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco/Obs - Gametime

Baroclinic Zone

MaineJayHawk is under the .25-.5 now, and I am just out of that slightly. At this point, a few inches is better than nothing. I actually have steady light snow right now too.

You are not even close to .25 and he is not in .50", Where are you getting this stuff? Its .10" and at best it would be 3" of snow for him and it drops off from there, Its not our storm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my snowboard ready, I'll give you amounts! Suffield 12 flakes 3:00PM

Ahh.

There are some people in that area posting so I'm sure they can keep things updated on that area. I want to see this record broken so badly, starting to get a coating here on things now.

If it weren't the NAM I'd go back to 6-12 for will/jerry/kev/ray.....but it seems to overcorrect in the off hour runs.

The GFS is likely to come NW too, but the race is on. Clear drying associated with the kicker now into OH and about to bump up against the m/l for the first time.

Yep and look closely its brick walling. Nowcast, model war aside.

Based on how the moisture is streaming in to fill in that gap in the precip, I'd have to think it'll be completely closed and a solid shield of precip by the time it gets to central and eastern mass. Looks like this low is going to be intensifying at just about the best time for most of the region to get some really heavy snow weight_lift.gif

I think there's still going to be a more pronounced lull behind this intense band - which has already occured down towards KBosch etc.

Borderline Heavy snow in Fall River. Big aggregates

Same here.

laugh.gif

A zebrafish also queefed to dampen your convective induced mesolow so all the moisture does end up in the CCB after all

Lots of lightning way offshore NC...

Matt Noyes doing cart wheels on his live blog...:scooter:

Why? Now he's going against all the other guidance in favor of the model he absolutely slammed last night...and an off hour run to boot?

You are not even close to .25 and he is not in .50", Where are you getting this stuff? Its .10" and at best it would be 3" of snow for him and it drops off from there, Its not our storm

I am looking at the chart for total QPF..dark green is .25-.5. He is very close to the green...25..which to me would mean in between .1-.2. I did not imply he was in the .5, just that he was in near the range..

Tasteless. Tiresome.

Please stop.

Vim Toot

I don't know if you were aware of this, but penis jokes are, shall we say, something of a trademark to the SNE crew.

Trying to stem them is about as advisable as pissing against a stiff wind.

Here, we chuck weenies.

Archived