Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco/Obs - Gametime

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid Atlantic Last year . . . South shores of New England next year. Seems like the long range pattern is shifting North. By this logic, central New England should be in the jackpot zone next season.

:)

It went from northern New England to the mid-Atlantic, now to here in CT...hopefully it doesn't go back down south next winter.

Man, about to have a meltdown.....I'm going to the GYM so I don't ruin the thread and get 5\dayed.

Be back, later......hope those who are getting it enjoy.

Think I'm going to do the exact same thing shortly, though I'm almost looking forward to 2'' so I can shovel the driveway the old fashioned way for once this year rather than snowblowing.

man did it ramp up quickly here. Road is covered already.. radar looks great

Talking to someone from UCONN now...she's asking me why they haven't closed the Storrs campus yet :lol: Like I'm the person to ask. She said it's coming down good there.

Hold your tongue, sir!

:lol:

what are you talking about dude?

its defintely coming back north....:snowman:

As long as I am still involved!

In the last 45 minutes, the temperature dropped to 23 from 25. Flakes are a lot smaller but plentiful.

RT 6 in PVD is a nightmare on sunny days in the summer, add snow and its a parking lot. 295 it is. thanks for the news, I saw the temp drop and you can see it in the snow, much finer now.

I meant got over 30". Referring to 1/12. I just find that hard to believe people got 31-33" or so.

we got 20" at my house and there was a band 10 miles to my west and 10 miles to my east i was pissed!

the PNS reported

newtown to my west 29" i drove to confirm and there is much more snow on the ground

and the jackpot north haven 31.5.. i drive to north haven every monday for bball and its rediculous over there so i believe it..

and several other spots in the state were 25-30" mostly eastern though besides the newtown area

Archived