Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco/Obs - Gametime

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow,

looks like precip ahead of schedule and radar looking pretty good to my south.

Got to give credit to Matt Noyes who called for this south of the pike at 1pm while all the others were taking about evening.

Not sure what I'm in store for. With the sharp cutoff I could get 6" in my back yard and 2" in my front.

Congrats to those in southern new england. Loos like somone down there will get a solid foot!

It should be an ADV and not a warning, here.....imo.

starting to see some cooling cloud tops "filling in" the East Coastal void/dry slot on vapor imagery. Lightning strikes over eastern VA also signify that something may be getting going there. 3-hourly pressure change over the Delmarva and eastern Maryland are on the order of -5 to -6 mb! The next 3 hours will be critical/telling as to what this will mean for SNE tonight. ;)

Haven't been out to measure...but I'd guesstimate easily 2"...maybe even closing in on 3.

We are just under 2" we didn't get in a lot of the bands that went through. Not complaining as there are still some to the south and its picking up again. Plus its a nice surprise...Heck we are only a town away from each other. I am on the WDB border of the armpit of the valley here.....

Wow,

looks like precip ahead of schedule and radar looking pretty good to my south.

Got to give credit to Matt Noyes who called for this south of the pike at 1pm while all the others were taking about evening.

Not sure what I'm in store for. With the sharp cutoff I could get 6" in my back yard and 2" in my front.

Congrats to those in southern new england. Loos like somone down there will get a solid foot!

Broom event.

Archived