Newest Member
    Monty
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco V

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18z NAM is bullish on ....no storm. haha

When it's right it grabs that solution tightly...when it's wrong it holds on to that until the last second. It was mentioned earlier today but one can expect it to shift to game on when the game has already started.

Look at what the NAM does from 18z to 21z tomorrow. It decides to divorce the convection and move west near the ULL. LOL, OK.

Yeah it had a convective low like 500 miles E of the main primary low where the upper support is....still the ULL track is much better this run.

There was a discussion last night of the classic biases at 6z and 18z, where 6z is often a whiff and 18z produces the spectacular amped up QPF bomb. I would love to see the latter just to mess with everyone. A 2.5" bullseye over Mt. Tolland is what I am thinking.

I don't know what to make of this 18z run of the NAM thus far...

When it's right it grabs that solution tightly...when it's wrong it holds on to that until the last second. It was mentioned earlier today but one can expect it to shift to game on when the game has already started.

actually...i hadn't seen; that was a joke. It was just funny in my head to mix match metaphors -

Archived