Most Online
    pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
January 26-27 Storm Threat - II

Baroclinic Zone

I loved Rosenthal.

"Snowing to beat the band"...

Where is rosenthal now? The morning person on 5 is fine but she does nothing for me/to watch her. Very upbeat and happy just not interesting to me. Dylan dreyer I like but again not exciting me. She's an attractive lady, seems well put together and level headed but her delivery is too scripted. Melissa Macks clothing bothers my eyes. Seems to catch my eye in all the wrong places, prefer the conservative approach of Elen Ferrara types

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I need to not be a total zombie tomorrow. Would like to be at my office by 8...and a long week between the storm and actual work...

It's 30 minutes! I'm as jammed as you, crazy week and we had 12 people

Here tonight house looks like a phish concert just ended.

Man up let's get this quick read and go. A birdy that gets so data a little early told me it's worth the wait

It's 30 minutes! I'm as jammed as you, crazy week and we had 12 people

Here tonight house looks like a phish concert just ended.

Man up let's get this quick read and go. A birdy that gets so data a little early told me it's worth the wait

Just checked my bb calendar....will try for another 25 minutes. We may have out to 72 by then...

Right, there really is no discernable trend here IMO. This is simply correction from bad runs. If the Euro holds tonight, that'll be several consecutive consistent runs ... and there shall be dancing in the streets.

As I said before, I think this is an initialization test. 06z and 18z runs have been distinctly different from the 00z and 12z runs. The only difference is initialization. And then there is the Euro which is ahead of all other models in this arena.

Ncep knows something is amiss...the time to play is the off hour runs.

Where is rosenthal now? The morning person on 5 is fine but she does nothing for me/to watch her. Very upbeat and happy just not interesting to me. Dylan dreyer I like but again not exciting me. She's an attractive lady, seems well put together and level headed but her delivery is too scripted. Melissa Macks clothing bothers my eyes. Seems to catch my eye in all the wrong places, prefer the conservative approach of Elen Ferrara types

Melissa Mack FTW... She's pretty good too

Harvey, Matt noyes and Todd gross are my faves. Nelly from necn makes my ears bleed every time she opens her mouth.

Archived