pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
January 26-27 Storm Threat - II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with some debate....no one is going personal.

I agree ray, this is the fear I have when I make comments about moderation. Debating the merits, theories and thought processes is what makes this a great forum and that's all you and I are doing. I see nothing wrong with it and there was no nastiness. You and I are direct and abrupt and that's cool we both get it.

Scott thanks. Phil/Ryan/fella,

Speaking in general. Nam has been amped all year even busting that way at times. Just surprised to see it hanging east when it's support (cmc) so many times this year is west.

I agree ray, this is the fear I have when I make comments about moderation. Debating the merits, theories and thought processes is what makes this a great forum and that's all you and I are doing. I see nothing wrong with it and there was no nastiness. You and I are direct and abrupt and that's cool we both get it.

Speaking in general. Nam has been amped all year even busting that way at times. Just surprised to see it hanging east when it's support (cmc) so many times this year is west.

can you make it next Saturday?

Yea, I hear ya.....I took offense to nothing you said...I enjoy the debate, but I understand why it gets tiresome for others.

Archived