g0ldl10n
    Newest Member
    g0ldl10n
January 26-27 Storm Threat - II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve, take the weenie goggles off and stop being so biased.....it's ok to mention snow in "every other post", but the moment someone mentions a legitimate concern that you don't want to hear....they get called out.

BS Ray I know exactly what was said, I know that if this tracks closer it's probably cooked grease for everyone south of Pike East of the river up to you. What I said was scooter explained why it was a snow bomb and I think he was correct in his diagnose. Weenie googles my arse. Just because I get pumped up does not mean I do not know reality, in fact it's safe to say my 24 hour predicts have been pretty damn good. You throw the weenie word around, but truth is there is a weenie nature to everyone here. Just do not say I am biased. Phil and Will expressed their positions I respectfully disagree but you took it as gospel as usual, throwing Scooter under the bus.

It gon snow once again La fookin Epic

I was supposed to get 3-6 out of that with the morning 4cast before the changeover. It started as pure sleet with a temp of 7 degrees.

4-5 inches of sleet later I had pock marks all over my head

GYX had my point-click totals up to 19-31" and blizzard conditions as the event started. I think I got about 7-8" of snow followed by 2-3" of sleet. It hurt watching the 30"+ reports from upstate NY and VT.

As do I..and trust me..living in the sleet capital of New Eng..when they speak I listen. I think there was drunk model interpretation last nite that may have tainted towards more snow than what it was actually showing

Another friend throwing Scooter under the bus LOL

Need that BM sleet storm fellas

BS Ray I know exactly what was said, I know that if this tracks closer it's probably cooked grease for everyone south of Pike East of the river up to you. What I said was scooter explained why it was a snow bomb and I think he was correct in his diagnose. Weenie googles my arse. Just because I get pumped up does not mean I do not know reality, in fact it's safe to say my 24 hour predicts have been pretty damn good. You throw the weenie word around, but truth is there is a weenie nature to everyone here. Just do not say I am biased. Phil and Will expressed their positions I respectfully disagree but you took it as gospel as usual, throwing Scooter under the bus.

It gon snow once again La fookin Epic

I never mentioned Scooter...THAT is BS.

The fact of the matter is that I will take the word of two mets the next day who have had the luxury of time, rather than the word of one met at 2am who only has access to raw data and may of may not be half asleep.

Nothing to do with Scott, personally, but way to try to shift the argument.

You don't call anyone out for mentioning snow, but Kev and I were called out for mentioning sleet....if that isn't biased, what is.

GYX had my point-click totals up to 19-31" and blizzard conditions as the event started. I think I got about 7-8" of snow followed by 2-3" of sleet. It hurt watching the 30"+ reports from upstate NY and VT.

i was living in nyc at the time

but records seem to indicate that montreal reciecved about 6 inches while areas only about 20 or 25 miles south recieved >20 inches!

sounds like a helluva gradient.

I never mentioned Scooter...THAT is BS.

The fact of the matter is that I will take the word of two mets the next day who have had the luxury of time, rather than the word of one met at 2am who has access to raw data and may of may not be half asleep.

Nothing to do with Scott, personally, but way to try to shift the argument.

You don't call anyone out for mentioning snow, but Kev and I were called out for mentioning sleet....if that isn't biased, what is.

Well he did post heavy heavy beer so maybe.... LOL it's all silly anyway but at least I woke you and the bald guy up,LOL

C'mon guys let's not start with the word putting/taking out of context. That's how the balls starts rolling and things go wrong.

I think universally everyone is in agreement that we sit back and watch it unfold.

Dude this is innocent BS waiting for the Euro, oh crap that's right I might get taken to court or sued or something, KeV and Ray know what's going on.

Dude this is innocent BS waiting for the Euro, oh crap that's right I might get taken to court or sued or something, KeV and Ray know what's going on.

I'm not kidding.....there was no need to bring Scott into it....that is how sh** storms start.

You guys always assume everyone else is in on the joke. A lot of times the lurkers aren't and don't understand what's going on.

C'mon guys let's not start with the word putting/taking out of context. That's how the balls starts rolling and things go wrong.

I think universally everyone is in agreement that we sit back and watch it unfold.

Like I said yesterday, just one big happy family.lol I would think we could at least say there is likely to be a storm of moderate or better intensity in the vicinity. That's enough for now.

Archived