Jump to content

TauntonBlizzard2013

Members
  • Posts

    34,409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TauntonBlizzard2013

  1. I’m not very good, but we at least keep it moving. There really isn’t an excuse even if your bad. We got stuck a few groups behind a group of four guys with carts who were the slowest golfers I’ve ever seen at olde Scotland last Saturday. Took us over 5 hours to play the round. It got so backed up on the par 5 18 there were 3 groups playing the hole at a time.
  2. Does poqouy have gps carts? I’ve heard rumors they do.
  3. Played hillside country club in Rehoboth yesterday morning. 18 with a cart was $20! With a hot deal on golf now. Course was in pretty good shape
  4. I know Moosup where Ginx lives is in eastern Connecticut so I just mapped that was a point. Moosup is an hour and 5 minutes from me @RUNNAWAYICEBERG
  5. I’ll play a round with you at some point... meet in the middle?
  6. Golfing at olde Scotland links in Bridgewater on Saturday. Not sure how we were able to snag a tee time this late in the week
  7. Played 9 at Pine oaks in Easton. Shot a 43.... improving yet again.
  8. Very well manicured for sure. The only downside which you mention is it’s kind of a small course and you are right on top of other holes at times. Kind of opens up a bit on the back 9 though.
  9. Just posted a 92 at Chemawa in north Attleboro.... best score yet
  10. Playing Acushnet river valley Friday
  11. Played again at stone e Lea today. Lowest score yet. 100 even. Missed a par put on 18 to get under triple digits lol
  12. Played tonight.... miserable wind and temps but played okay.
  13. Very windy and chilly today but nice to get out. Shot a pathetic 108 but that was better than the first time out
  14. As they should. Most towns do. CT is a mysterious place
  15. Yeah.... my buddies and I aren’t overly skilled so we let people pass if it comes to it, especially if they hVe less than 4, because obviously they will be faster than us. You would think universal walking would kind of make it so everyone played at a similar pace.
  16. Got to get out the house.... going insane. pick it back up. Couple brews, nice weather, relaxing
  17. Nice. Really good. I have tee times Sunday morning and also Monday and Friday afternoons next week.
  18. .... trying to get ahead of things. My guess is when courses open back up in Ma... carts are going to be limited so I figured I should have something to make the experience better. My buddies were back and forth on pulling the trigger getting one and now they are sold out everywhere
  19. Nope.... pretty crazy. I think they fell victim to being a non essential business...
  20. They refunded me no problem actually. They are all shutting down unfortunately.
  21. Course I was scheduled at this weekend is closed for the foreseeable future. Now I try to get my money back from golfnow
  22. Yup... the place I’m going to next weekend is doing that. I actually spoke to the owner and he said he is doing everything possible to follow all guidelines so he can stay open and provide people a safe outlet during these times. I could t agree more.
  23. I went last weekend and it wasn’t bad at all, had a 1pm tee time. Courses are taking a lot of precautions. Staggering tee times, sanitizing carts, removing bunker rakes, asking that you do not remove the flag, no ball washers, etc etc. In theory, golf should be something you CAN do during these times. Open air, far apart, small groups. Kind of checks all the boxes
×
×
  • Create New...