Jump to content

SouthCoastMA

Members
  • Posts

    8,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SouthCoastMA

  1. If we aren't going to kill the ticks anyway, might as well keep summer alive as long as possible.
  2. For about an hour this morning, then it all went to shit again
  3. The connection to CC that I've read on this board is that PWATS are generally 10% higher for any given system. I'm likely oversimplifying that, but I'm not a met. Looks like I'm finishing at 6.31"
  4. wasn't much of a lull. heavy showers keep regenerating south of the islands
  5. Wonder if we sneak in a few breaks in the next couple hours
  6. Looking closer, more rain likely tomorrow AM. someone is getting over 8 or 9" by tomorrow PM
  7. 5.15"..maybe a run at 6 if more develops
  8. Just hit 5". Looks like a break after this
  9. Oh I don't even use mine for wind. it sits about 6ft above the roof ridge and it still underestimates by over 50%. I'm guessing trees and roof turbulence. I do have a handheld but you need to be in an open area like a field or beach. Could also be an issue with the device itself but I haven't bothered to inspect it after I installed.
  10. Radar keeps building from the SE..should get over 5" at this rate..and other areas in SEMASS 6-7"
  11. 1" of precip and 30mph gusts. DullInToland
  12. yeah Bourne/Wareham and to the west gotta be between 5-6". Just hit 4" here.
  13. 2.47" but just to my west it's between 3-3.5"
  14. Formed over my head but basically missed it
  15. should be quite stormy later, .97" so far South shore with the incoming jack..cc masswx
  16. pretty tame so far here, but some downpours about to move in
  17. I'm glad we are wasting this storm in late September to be honest. Would be an easy changeover here in Winter, and a congrats interior
  18. Definitely part of it. Also, the game can be rescheduled. Not a huge deal
×
×
  • Create New...