Jump to content

Cold Miser

Members
  • Posts

    13,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cold Miser

  1. lol. In Worcester? Nah. Just hanging out enjoying late night drinks. I am a night owl which is why I showed up to those things later than most.
  2. Why did it seem like your lights were flashing the entire time? It gave the impression that you were in hot pursuit. lol
  3. I tried to set it up the way we used to do it at the bars...People would show up after 3:00pm at various times, with the last person (i.e. me and Ray) leaving at 10:00pm or so. The room was open, where the host (me) did not have to give permission for people entering. Maybe the Zoom thing needs to be more concentrated for a few hours.
  4. Sure thing. It worked out good. Had 10 weenies show up. Not bad for a first attempt. If we ever get to do a person to person gtg again, sometime in the next 10 years, having a zoom set up running along with it at the restaurant will be nice to have for people who can't make the trek to Worcester, or where ever it is.
  5. This is the meeting set up...4-10 tomorrow. I will be in and out of it, but that won't matter. People can come and go as they please (at one point I may be on a boat, but I will still be linked in). Only rule is no banana hammocks and pleasuring yourself in front of the camera. If you don't have a zoom account this should not matter. Just open the link on your phone, tablet, or computer, and I think even on your tv. The phone may or may not ask for the password. Edit: Those who have never done this before, or have, but in a strict, sterile work setting, don't feel obligated to be staring in front of your camera the whole time, and definitely don't think that you have to come on at the beginning, stay the whole time, etc. Just come, and go when you want...Keep going on with your day, and come in and chat when you can. This is meant to be a laid back scene. Join Zoom Meeting Time: Oct 24, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time https://zoom.us/j/99824807353?pwd=emNVLzZ1L0kwRDFsbjNLUWUvODdWUT09 Meeting ID: 998 2480 7353 Passcode: 2APj2i
  6. Just thinking about turning on a zoom meeting for everyone on Saturday or Sunday. Any weenie interest?
  7. is that tip at the end, looking straight into the camera, on the far end of the pit? He looks like the last one to go.
  8. Sadness and despair were endless that season. Awful.
  9. It's nice that you were able to experience all of that. Many won't, not because they can't but because they will put it off, and off and off.
  10. Can we order this up now and beat the holiday rush? Thanks in advance.
  11. Was that 14' in Maine the max snow from this system? Pretty impressive for going into mid-May.
  12. lol. True. What's a bit of damp grass to get in the way of mowing day? Gotta mow, when you gotta mow.
  13. To be fair, I did see a few people post links on facebook from some main stream news site about a historic winter event in the north east. I did not click the link because I assumed it was garbage, so I am not sure how "widespread " it was noted. It might have even been an NBC link.
  14. Sun poking out, but a few flakes flying as well. Strange scene.
  15. My 19.5 was right near that 21.1. I should have given you that number.
  16. 19.5 total for me (including the final burst last night) but I do think me and you shorted ourselves by an inch or 2. I measured 19" @ 5pm. My first and only measurement of the day. No board clearing.
×
×
  • Create New...