Jump to content

NorEastermass128

Members
  • Posts

    9,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NorEastermass128

  1. If Trump loses, but refuses to concede or if the election still hasn’t been called, I can see that. Collapsing democracy superseding collapsing healthcare system coverage? Possible.
  2. Dude. The >80k cases yesterday are fake? I do think once Biden wins, some Republicans will start shouting from the roof tops about how bad it is out there and how Biden isn’t doing enough.
  3. Right. Seems like this is now becoming widespread across the board. Not just one really hard hit region like in the Spring. We can divert resources to help one or two or three hard hit regions. But if we go haywire across the board, tough decisions will have to be made. Next 8 weeks will be huge.
  4. We bury our guns and body parts around here. Otherwise, the tide brings them back in. Just gotta watch out for those canines.
  5. Let’s strip the stigma and tax away. (Pun intended)
  6. Very true! You, my friend, have the mindset of a stable genius! Bravo!
  7. Here we go again. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-cancel-friday-practice-after-a-positive-covid-19-test-per-report/amp/
  8. Just think of how green the lawns would be in Tolland once his 30 ft melts off in June.
  9. Garbage 5” here last Dec that dropped 20”+ inland. Yuck.
  10. Congrats! Must feel like the last day of school on steroids!
  11. Dang. Sunday football has been a welcomed distraction. Hopefully this is contained quickly.
  12. I equate increased business travel with a return to normalcy economically speaking. Once companies start sending employees around the country, we’ll (hopefully) be in a good/safer spot.
  13. I wonder when business travel will resume in earnest. All trips are canceled through the end of the calendar year for me. Maybe some time next spring?
  14. That’s almost too much haha. I remember being sick of the snow by the end of 14-15. Blasphemous I know. Now I can’t buy a good storm.
  15. Worldometers just surpassed 200,000 COVID deaths in the US.
  16. Now we just need @snowboy19 back to weenie the forum “leftists” and it will feel just like March’s lockdown and COVID thread again.
×
×
  • Create New...