Jump to content

Thunderblizzard

Members
  • Posts

    1,430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thunderblizzard

  1. CMC with a bump NW... looks a little more amped than the RGEM.
  2. Suppose I should have worded it pike south... good news up there is that EPS seem better than OP from what I can see.
  3. Shortwave kind of strung out a bit more towards the end compared to 18z... seemed more amped early. Still plenty good for much of SNE.
  4. Split down the middle with that last squall... lol. Can't complain in May I guess.
  5. On and off flakes in the air here... squalls keep narrowly missing to the north
  6. A few flakes flying in the air with the rain... latest I've personally seen. 36.8F
  7. My weenieism was already in full force, lol. Ended up being very satisfied by the blizzard a month later.
  8. Was young but I remember this one... I remember being jealous I had like 6" at 220' in Southington but my friend in Wolcott had 15".
  9. Probably not... won't be screwed at least, hopefully. Congrats east folks.
×
×
  • Create New...