Jump to content

Hitman

Members
  • Posts

    2,994
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hitman

  1. I drove up to VT via the Taconic Friday and returned Sunday. I would say central VT was at or near peak. Southern VT decidedly not there yet.
  2. My station crapped out a few weeks ago and I just swapped it with a new one. Couldn’t be easier to set up. Install batteries, plug in display, set date/time.
  3. 1.61” and 5.58” on the month. Lost power for 18 hours due to a tree falling onto the wires. Internet is still out.
  4. Another .26” today to bring the month to 9.80”.
  5. Added another tenth of an inch last night. 9.54” for the month.
  6. Kind of glad I went up on the roof monday night and cleared the gutters.
  7. 4.16” here. 9.21” for the month.
  8. 1.78” and counting. Approaching 7” for the month.
  9. gorgeous weather. Much appreciated but I think any talk of summer's back being broken is a tad premature.
  10. . 71” on the day. 5.05”/ month.
  11. 2.86” today, 3.46” total. Proper soaking.
  12. I’m up in vt and it was in the upper 90’s this afternoon. Glad I’m not running the ac at home.
  13. Was it even forecasted to rain last night? 1.16” overnight. 3.14” for the month.
  14. Only .15” at least the car got a rinsing.
  15. Ended up with just under 2” for the weekend.
  16. Inch on the nose today. 1.72” for the event.
  17. Solid soaking. 1.3” so far. 2.8” for the month.
  18. .69” here along with a tree limb hung up on wires blocking my driveway.
×
×
  • Create New...