Jump to content

DanTheMan

Members
  • Posts

    561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DanTheMan

  1. I was about to make a long whiny post about be annoyed at having to switch between two threads, then I remembered separate tabs exists. Think I dodged a bullet.
  2. Heck of a run, Im at peace. My only sadness is I have to wait 8 months to watch my team again. I hope Mahomes is ok I really wanna see him slug it out with Rodgers in the Superbowl
  3. From NWS ..SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS... Scattered snow showers are moving across the region. While road temperatures are mostly above freezing, air temperatures may quickly fall to near freezing, and a brief period of very low visibility is also possible. Roads may briefly become slushy and a quick coating of snow may occur on non-paved surfaces. Motorists should use caution for the next several hours.
  4. Has been very bright all morning, but cloud coverage is beginning to increase
  5. Does anyone else prefer clouds in the winter or am I just a ghoul? Anyways 43 and sunny this morning
  6. After we clinched the playoff birth last week there were tears, tonight i'm sitting with my dad in a stunned haze. We cannot believe it. Thank you for all the kind words, its been a long long time
  7. Years of torment have trained me not to get too excited yet
  8. Cheering for you football team peeps tonight! Love an underdog, Heinicke is the future!
  9. Entire household in tears this afternoon, waited 18 years to see Cleveland back in the playoffs. Probably going to get smacked by Pittsburgh next week but I dont care.. Cant describe how happy I am today
  10. My cats gained like 7 pounds recently.. I think that’s a sign or something
  11. Hello Ohio Friends! This is my yearly, pre-visit post to your lovely forum. I am driving up from DC Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday. I am starving for flakes, what are my odds of seeing anything at all during that period? Flurries? Anything?? Thanks in advance
  12. Whats the timeline for Friday looking like? Need to know if ill have time to drive up from the south that afternoon
  13. Hey all! Planning on driving up to the Cleveland area from Virginia next week, I know its a week out but are there any indications that it could be snowy around the Wednesday-Friday time frame? Need to plan my travel days. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...