Jump to content

Bostonseminole

Members
  • Posts

    14,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bostonseminole

  1. i have too many accounts now, need to consolidate.. Ameritrade, Merryl, Fidelity Etrade and now Robinhood.. I like having them because it gives me access to more research reports but still hard to manage
  2. Thanks! these weekends start become critical.. we don't have that many for those that don't enjoy high dews and temps.
  3. that's another question, most use coinbase? I was looking at robinhood.. but not sure about them
  4. some of the names of these crypto makes you not want to buy them.. lol pancake swap Sushi Swap pancake bunny
  5. thanks, was looking at LTC, XLM.. and DODGE just to play around.. these trade 24hrs? not sure how I can keep track.. lol
  6. my wife wants to open a bakery.. i told her no way I'm getting up at 4 am to make the donuts
  7. yeah, some showers maybe? 70's will be nice
  8. so what cryptos folks own? trying to expand my horizons beyond biotech..
  9. sad, for small businesses, I am seeing more and more small bakeries disappear, we used to have at least 2 or 3 in Burlington/Woburn, I think we only have 1 now.
  10. well I'm hoping for a few Stein days, hopefully Saturday carries into Sunday in terms of sun
  11. next week going down hill it seems LONG TERM /FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY/... * Blustery conditions overnight Friday into early Saturday behind a strong cold front. Lingering showers overnight could change into snow showers for parts of the high terrain. * Warming trend begins late Saturday and continues into early next week. However, there is considerable uncertainty with how warm we can get on Monday. * Turning cooler mid week with potential for unsettled weather but forecast confidence is low this far out.
  12. Plenty of family in Canada, they’ve mostly live a normal live except very early on. Done much better than the US for sure. .
  13. Yikes, that blows.. hopefully they reverse that soon. .
  14. We don’t make folks wear masks in cubes, cubes are big enough at our company. Only when someone comes to your cube or you get up. .
  15. I get annoyed that I have to take off my mask to drink my coffee lol .
  16. No protocols at work? Don’t have to visit customers? .
  17. I guess the point was, no more covid protocols.. tired of sitting in conference rooms with my mask on. .
×
×
  • Create New...