Jump to content

Stebo

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    40,468
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stebo

  1. The big 3 shutting down that is going to have a big impact locally.
  2. Except that it is impacting tropical and subtropical places just as much. Madrid, Barcelona, Northern Italy, Australia. These aren't cold areas.
  3. Virus gives you 4 more asses. Little known side effect
  4. Idk about the black market but these bears seem happy.
  5. Grocery store by my grandparents in St Clair county.
  6. Yep I would be clearing out canned goods, soups, cereal, things that last a long time or can be frozen like meat.
  7. I can verify the same here, sister-in-law's Kroger was wiped out. I am hoping some of that comes back by Sunday.
  8. Is there no way for you guys to just make new accounts there. It is obvious no one cares so might as well just make a new account.
  9. Yeah not sure why a mod is acting out in this thread towards multiple people. This should be about resolving the issue which is causing you and others to not be able to post.
  10. Or it looks like it is updating but there are posts ahead of them in the threads out of order vs date.
  11. Well whatever was done made things worse. I see threads updating but none of the posts are showing in the threads...
  12. You think you are real clever. Just makes you look nonsensical and takes away from the fact that people are having access issues.
  13. This is irrelevant to this thread, and you are banned there so, what does it matter to you anyways.
  14. I believe everyone of these posters is still experiencing issues.
  15. They have posted in here, the same ones still can't log in.
  16. Still several posters that can't log in.
  17. I'd be fine with your account remaining broken, you don't add much anyways.
  18. Seeing ads there now when I never did before this morning.
  19. There is still a twitter embed issue going on, been ongoing for over a month.
  20. The highest I found from their observations at the airport is 60kt gusting to 84kt VHHH 160500Z 07060G84KT 1100 0900W R07R/0400N R25L/0400N R07L/0375N R25R/0325N +SHRA FEW010 SCT025 27/24 Q0975 NOSIG
  21. I do hope you check back in as much as possible here, your posts are always gold.
×
×
  • Create New...