Jump to content

Stebo

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    40,468
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stebo

  1. April 2nd was 3 and half months ago... and kids are in school until 18 plus we have people in college in close quarters as well...
  2. It's still thousands from 25 to 65 who may have not died by tomorrow so give it up, none of those people should be dead.
  3. This is why some in this country see this as no big deal.
  4. Exactly plus there are plenty 25 to 50 who are dying too.
  5. It isn't killing the elderly and people of all ages are getting sick. How dense do you have to be?
  6. The fact that you think this is a solution says more about you than everyone else. Not everyone has the luxury of owning a business like you where you can hide and still make money.
  7. This epitomizes why some in this country in decision making are part of the problem rather than the solution. How can someone say something so awful and believe it.
  8. The majority of the population want to be safe and live through the day regardless of job.
  9. Funny thing is her numbers are up across the board. I guess business owners aren't a huge make up of the populous.
  10. Bingo, mask wearing wasn't even a thought down there until like a week ago.
  11. We don't even know what kind of impacts this has beyond the sickness itself. Even if we use deaths as the benchmark, they are up 27% over the last week.
  12. Yeah because if you don't die from it you are 100% fine. It is amazing how simple you are.
  13. They were the ones who opened up the most the quickest in the region. Now some people are complacent as if the virus isn't a thing.
  14. Maybe for mortality rate, but catch rate this is still contagious the same way.
  15. Good health obviously helps but they have much higher population density than most of this country outside of a handful of ZIP codes.
  16. If this doesn't scare people I don't know what will.
  17. I could drop a meme in here but it is a bit too political lol
  18. I will respectfully disagree with someone who has an obvious bias.
  19. I look at mask wearing as effectivity, no mask is 0% obviously, where as normal masks run you at least 70% to as much as 90%. I will take my chances with 70%-90%.
  20. It is going to get much worse especially as hospitals fill up again with the delay on deaths too those should start to rise within next week or so. Maybe not at the rate before but they will go up.
  21. I do as well, and I'm not one of those that advocates mask as soon as you leave your house but moments in stores or in my case walking into work, I see no reason not to wear a mask. As you mention there could be more lock downs, I am hoping that people wear the masks more so that we don't get to that point and even if we do that we section off parts of the state that may spike up. Rather than the entire state, no need for massive lock downs up north if there are no cases and inherent social distancing by living so far apart. That is a good compromised middle ground.
  22. Not outdoor public places is social distancing is being applied. If you want to sit on a restaurants patio in the open air mask off, that is fine. But if you have to go into the restaurant, mask on.
  23. Bingo. Why is a mask immediately a deal breaker for some but not shirt or shoes.
  24. I want a state where we don't need someone telling you need a mask, but common sense is completely absent of people so here we are. You got a better alternative?
×
×
  • Create New...