Jump to content

aldie 22

Members
  • Posts

    17,807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aldie 22

  1. Im just glad Defense and Special teams count...3-0 and 2-0 in division and 2-0 on the road. I'd rather try to fix the offense with that record than the opposite. SKOL!
  2. Nice rain back here north of Winchester
  3. Dang almost looks like it will make it all the way back here
  4. Yeah man...that was awful last night . Falcons did that to us last year but we didn't have a 55 million dollar QB. TB worries me...remember Baker said he knew the calls last time. Anyway...it's better to be 2-0 than not
  5. I'll take a couple of surprise dimes
  6. 46 got back late last night from vacation...nothing died so that's good
  7. After two weeks if i had any doubt that I couldn't stand Bears and Packers fans all doubt has been removed...yeesh move the f on already you lost
  8. My favorite pic so far at Yosemite
  9. You're in a good spot again today don't blow it
  10. SKOL!!! Caleb Williams being soft memes have been cracking me up!
  11. Rain gage at home says 1.27" so far
  12. Gonna see Muir woods then over to Yosemite. Cool little cabin we have in Mill Valley
  13. I'm heading west to Yosemite tomorrow through Tuesday coming home to 8" of rain could be fun. GFS is probably right though
  14. 6z gfs say go ahead schedule more projects
  15. I'd ask if you're willing to bet your reputation on it....but
  16. I can't recall ever being as pissed as I was at halftime...Flores said have some Jordan Love
  17. 12z GFS back to busting the drought again
  18. Couple of dimes overnight 0.20"
×
×
  • Create New...