Jump to content

Rjay

Moderators
  • Posts

    28,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rjay

  1. It will probably hit 72 in December
  2. DCA: +1.1 NYC: +0.6 BOS: +1.2 ORD: +1.5 ATL: +1.0 IAH: +1.0 DEN: +3.5 PHX: +2.5 SEA: +1.5
  3. ISP gusting to 51mph. Pretty much what I expected tonight. 1.75" of rain so far. Highest gust remaims 55 mph.
  4. Crazy to look at how long there's been NE winds. Scroll through the obs https://forecast.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KISP.html
  5. About an inch of rain. Peak wind gust 55 mph. Coastal flooding a little less than expected. I'm not sold on any stronger winds later but probably another short period of 50ish mph.
  6. ^forecast has lowered the amounts for the next high tide cycle
  7. A little less than the December 2022 flooding but still significant.
  8. Yea I went to Freeport and then Robert Moses.
  9. Had loud thunder about an hour ago. ISP gusted to 54mph
  10. Tide levels well below expectations on the south shore tn. Should change tomorrow. Here's one example:
  11. Winds have picked up in the last 20 minutes here
  12. Yup. When I got towards my house the sky was deep purple and it was raining
×
×
  • Create New...