Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,594
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. SPC has nothing in SNE for Thursday. Meanwhile BOX goes wild in AFD for pike south
  2. Must have taken you a long time to find the one model that shows that, weak sauce man
  3. You’ll care when it’s raining all winter with temps in the 40’s and 50’s
  4. Congrats you to Dendy. Couple inches of boring rain
  5. Did a downpour poo overhead? When I went to bed at 9, there was a shower line showing to the NW
  6. If you look at ensembles it’s AN thru mid month especially this week and then after the 10th
  7. It’s typically chilly with temps in the 60’s / 70’s. Water temps in 50’s .Why would anyone want or like that in the summer at the beach ?
  8. That spring and summer climate is generally brutal . Ocean temps prohibit swimming and now it’s a huge drought area
  9. With no weather ever happening , facing a snowless winter, I need something to damage something
  10. I love them and have seen some . I let them eat and drill.
×
×
  • Create New...