Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,635
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. These tend to come in earlier vs models.I’m not worried about stickage here after a cold night
  2. This might throw some chapstick on your chapped ass.. but with snowpack and big warmth like that will be greatly muted . You won’t have 70’s in early Morch with feet of snow OTG. Mild sure but not that
  3. I don’t think it’s a lock but I would not be shocked at that coming north to some degree
  4. It’s hilarious . Many of them are borderline . I told them more snow Wednesday and Friday and a big un next week. A few just totally lost it . Love it
  5. The Thursday nite/ Friday one is the one that may trend north
  6. HRRR always is wildly too warm . Especially now with new cold snowpack . I’d toss that warmth
  7. Not here. This one looks good . Solid 2-3” outside shot at 4”
  8. I do think that torch after the blizzard next week is real this time
  9. We’ve got weeks and weeks after next weeks big un. maybe late Morch ?
  10. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 3” maybe 4 ORH areas
  11. Was it more the wet snow or winds that did so much damage?
  12. I can only imagine the damage those things have done here. I’ve been battling for a few years. Kill em all
  13. I’d bet it comes close to at least threaten south of 90
  14. Another snow day tomorrow? And then we’ll see about Thursday night
  15. 41” Fall River. Pics look legit https://x.com/snewengweather/status/2026098368804487556?s=46&t=dhcbvkjmRcyBVQtDxJ3lRg
  16. Yes that’s correct . I’ve never seen 36. I have a picture of my truck in that I can dig up
×
×
  • Create New...