Jump to content

yoda

Members
  • Posts

    64,023
  • Joined

Everything posted by yoda

  1. Probably another 6 hours of snow I would guess
  2. Comes in hot and heavy though at 09z
  3. 12z NAM sure is slow... barely snowing in VA at 06z Mon
  4. 06z Euro nudged souther again
  5. Zoomed in PW Kuchera 06z GFS
  6. I will accept hr 90 as well @CAPE
  7. Zoomed in comparison 06z ICON 00z ICON
  8. Wide view comparison 06z ICON 00z ICON
  9. 06z ICON moved souther a bit and juiced up a little bit IMHO, especially in MD
  10. Did I see you were going to make a map this weekend? Hope all is well btw
  11. He usually thinks that always about the GFS tbh lol
  12. Can we go back to discussing the 00z EPS snow mean and it being noice? Thanks
  13. Sigh. I don't care who lives where. Can we just stop and clean up the last two pages?
  14. 00z EPS snow mean was a definite south movement, agreement with 00z Euro
  15. Snow begins just after midnight DC metro. Snow all the way down to VA/NC border. 00z UKIE at 78
×
×
  • Create New...