Jump to content

Chrisrotary12

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    7,519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chrisrotary12

  1. It rained. Thank goodness the crops are saved.
  2. South Shore blizzard and October Cat 1.
  3. Yellow over ASH is from a 2 hr stretch, otherwise nothing.
  4. Brought in the patio cushions for nothing.
  5. NH Seacoast T-storm Machine engage!
  6. August 15 - September 15…. Best month of the year?
  7. Mt. Washington Golf Club at Bretton Woods was baked out last weekend. My driver typically goes 275. I was routinely hitting it 325 due to the roll.
  8. Found a bunch of holes in my yard. Attempting to eradicate
  9. If that storm ever anchored to the boundary it might do something interesting. Got a nice shape to it
  10. Seriously. I was parked on highway on Merrimack River and I’d guess 20 mph.
×
×
  • Create New...