Jump to content

wncsnow

Members
  • Posts

    8,901
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wncsnow

  1. I listen to this forum more than Jason
  2. Rare for late July level 3 risk tomorrow
  3. My grass is growing like it would in Vietnam at this point
  4. 1.34 overnight... This week we have had over 4 inches and over 8 on the month
  5. Getting smoked now in Western McDowell. Will check the gage when I get home
  6. Getting a heavy downpour with thunder in west AVL
  7. Its really looking cool and wet the next couple weeks. The Euro remains below average through early August after a few more days of heat.
  8. We literally just got split for like the 10th time the past 5 days. We still got a decent shower but its interesting to watch these microclimate patterns
  9. Mt Mitchell definitely plays a role. Central McDowell where I live can miss out in this type of flow. We rack up with NE/E or SE flow. And do well in S flow. Anything with a W component is very hit or miss.
  10. Exact same here. Storms have missed to every direction the past 4 days and we have less than .2. Luckily we got hit good last week.
  11. Another day of near misses. .12
  12. Lots of lightning today but only a trace of rain so far
  13. I guess I shouldn't have said storm total since its still raining steadily..
  14. .27 overnight. Storm total of 3.54
×
×
  • Create New...