Jump to content

wncsnow

Members
  • Posts

    8,913
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wncsnow

  1. Gotta be some bright banding in that band coming through Asheville right? Looks heavy
  2. You're in deep up there I'm afraid. I'm slowly dropping but very light prexip so far. 34.3/27.6
  3. What's crazy about living here is we can have hours of virga when there is cold air up high at these same temperatures even under good returns but when it's rain it doesn't matter if it's barely a blip
  4. No matter what happens with this storm, we have been screwed this winter in GA, SC, NC and most of VA
  5. Lot of people reporting sleet with these initial bands
  6. The temperatures don't make sense with this setup. Typical Cad areas are warmer than many areas that never usually get it
  7. I'm up to 35 myself. Think ice will be limited to higher ridgetops around here
  8. Every model has trended warmer and less ice today so can't blame him if he's just going by computer data
  9. The High resolution models look like cold rain for my area unless you have a little elevation. .. for areas like McDowell, Burke, Catawba
  10. Hi Res NAM is warmer once again too. Take it for what it's worth
  11. HRRR continues to warm each run for my area (McDowell).. if it matters or not who knows.
  12. We must be clouding up, temperature went up 2 degrees past 20 mins
  13. I want to see how much it goes up when it clouds over before declaring victory
  14. 33.8 now. it will be interesting to see how much it rebounds when it clouds up
  15. I didn't expect it to be this clear. We will probably all drop below freezing before it clouds up
  16. The NE breeze is pretty brisk here. 38 now
  17. I have a buddy in South Boston who got nailed last time, told him this one may be worse
  18. Better hope he can recover from that injury. Nasty one. I was glad to see Gio Bernard do well last year for them
  19. Dropping here quickly too. From 46 to 39
  20. Well the latter isn't happening this decade so you should be good too
  21. I actually think his forecast looks good for McDowell County, can't blame him for being a little conservative
×
×
  • Create New...