Jump to content

nj2va

Members
  • Posts

    15,372
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nj2va

  1. And after the close miss on the 18th, here’s Ji’s fantasy land snowstorm so he can go to sleep
  2. Verbatim GFS is more interested in NS vorts diving down as clippers next week...if one is robust enough to get moisture past the mountains, it could be a discrete threat that pops up in the short/medium range.
  3. Was it last week when there were 4 straight pages of posts complaining there’s no cold around with these stormy looks? Lol I’m with PSU in that our window will come when the blocking relaxes...15th-20th.
  4. It’s a discombobulated mess at H5. Night/day from the Euro.
  5. NAM doesn’t get precip to the VA/NC border (outside of extreme SW VA).
  6. I wish snow maps would be only posted in the digital snowfall thread, especially this far out from any threats.
  7. 18z GFS says get ready for some boring ass weather for the next 8-9 days. Bone dry.
  8. Haven’t dug into the individual members but certainly a signal on this panel for a coastal. Get that MSLP deeper and more west but since this is 7 days out, this is a good signal. and this one
  9. 18z EPS is a nice shift north for the RIC/southern part of the forum crew.
  10. He’s now telling everyone “WAIT! I was kidding” but everyone is already gone and over to Ji’s house for a pity party
  11. @CAPE just yelled fire in the movie theater in the LR thread.
  12. I just don’t think they’re a good team but then again, I don’t track football anywhere as much as hockey so I could be way off.
  13. Based on the tweet NBZ posted, maybe I’ll be eating crow
  14. Will they even use their 2 timeouts?
  15. 3rd quarter is like @JakkelWx’s earlier post about the rest of winter. PUNT.
  16. Really nice opening drive by Smith right now.
  17. 100% rooting for Smith. I’m not a WFT fan because of Snyder but no way I can root against Smith...what a comeback story.
  18. I like the Titans in that matchup
  19. Wow, hit the upright and went through. Ravens at Titans next weekend.
  20. Maybe not. What a throw and catch there.
  21. After 2 weeks of PTO, today is the scariest of all Sunday scaries. And congrats Baltimore fans.
  22. Had some wet snow flakes mixing in when I passed through Frostburg this morning (basically at about the same time as you!) heading back to Arlington. A nasty drive on 68 though with the fog and rain. Mountains should get 2-4” from the Tuesday clipper.
×
×
  • Create New...