Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,454
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. What a clown. Man bow the fuck down.
  2. Many of them were over 4” last evening I saw.
  3. Yeah lots. Must be over 6” down towards south coast. Gonna be near 4” soon.
  4. Although winds cancelled for Kev. Another let down for him. Even I thought CT would do better overnight. Probably too inverted.
  5. Vortex95 needs context before quoting people
  6. It’ll just be bands of showers tomorrow, but yeah, rain will be intermittent through Monday. Probably another steady slug as the low moves back northeast.
  7. Early in the season too. Pretty good storm in late September.
  8. I’m in Plymouth and it’s sheets of rains
  9. Over 1.6 now even without that rain.
  10. Tblizz house could get hit by ltg and he’ll meh it
  11. I think it rips tonight even interior CT.
  12. At my BIL in Plymouth on the water doing some storm sauna baby. Good day for it.
×
×
  • Create New...