Jump to content

Ginx snewx

Members
  • Posts

    105,901
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ginx snewx

  1. Water year summaries are up. https://cocorahs.org/WaterYearSummary/
  2. Thanks hopefully get out of this Petri dish tomorrow.
  3. I believe that. I also believe the hospital does its own not in the gen pop pool labs. Back under tomorrow with a 5 day stay in the petri dish ahead. Been an extremely painful trip so far
  4. I certainly have learned a great deal since Feb. I thought at the time it was just another H1N1 situation but soon through discussions here it wasn't. I never agreed with the lock downs in areas with minimal transmission and think it played a role in Covid Burnout . The stupid politicians and their absurd non scientific rules also screwed the pooch. Stay safe, be smart and let's hope we are all around for the vaccines. Good news on immunity length came out today after exposure which would mean vaccines would provide decades of immunity
  5. She was both, sweet old lady infected by a random trip to NYC right before lockdown. Sad
  6. My grandaughter is a hot mess with this remote learning stuff. She is straight A sophomore but plays all sports. Had 4 volleyball games and now they canceled her joy basketball.
  7. Excellent news. 1 person I know has had it and she died in March in Hartford with multiple comorbities. This is an interesting study. Oh yea I think Bob needs beer. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2029717
  8. Pinched nerve, disc compresses in sitting positions
  9. What kind failed? I had 2 in 18 first one failed
  10. Good luck Scooter. Fall surgery always produces great winters. 2010 fall produced big time lol.
  11. Yo kids. Thanks for thinking of me. Home now, covid/pneumonia scare had me stay 2 extra days. Fever and high WBC but nothing after all. Wednesday we part 2.
  12. Sorry boys. I am sitting here in my Hospital bed post surgery one thinking about you guys. Tough stuff.
  13. On the cusp of unsustainable growth rate ,shutdowns to follow
  14. Yea heard he was a great fun guy all the time.much respect to anyone famous who is grounded and never forgets their roots.
  15. Coy dogs are massive wolf size. I saw them several times down at work.
  16. These things take time for a reason. The vaccine isn't garbage its the potential effects and lengths of immunity that slow the process
×
×
  • Create New...