Jump to content

Ginx snewx

Members
  • Posts

    105,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ginx snewx

  1. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere everyday now for me and Jerry. FYI I did collect some debts back in the day. Nothing violent just a nice visit
  2. We used air dryers to dry him off, smell was gone.
  3. The quart of peroxide to cupful of Dawn has always worked for us. Let it bubble up and rinse with a hose.
  4. MrEaves with the the winner. Peroxide bubbles up the skunk molecules
  5. Not suspicious death, sounds like an OD or suicide
  6. Ouch. Not the 20 a pound on Wicked Tuna eh?
  7. So so happy for you Jer. You deserve everything this life offers. Chill, enjoy, its always 5 O'clock somewhere now. I will PBP with you all winter, best part is the power nap whenever you want.
  8. Its par for the course, news headlines, people quote it, its debunked people still quote it because the debunk is buried.
  9. Shit glad I am on the sidelines, my nose runs in the cold while skiing, frozen snot count?
×
×
  • Create New...