Jump to content

Ginx snewx

Members
  • Posts

    105,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ginx snewx

  1. Did you suddenly feel the need to put on a reel to reel and crank some Santana?
  2. Its what we do. Glad you found a great foster.
  3. Permanent upper air low centered over Alaska forces downstream ridge here and keeps cold bottled in Canada
  4. Lol I haven't eaten yet. Had a small piece of pumpkin pie.
  5. Omg so awesome. Thank you for rescuing. Believe it when they say who rescued who
  6. Happy T day. Still waiting for my appetite to come back have lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks. Very low key today. My wife went to my daughters and sister in laws for brunch and dinner. Bud Barry stayed here with me. We football sucks game tonight got canceled
  7. We have electric backup. Gas man came today' new tstat and new pilot tube
  8. Great fuking night for the gas valve on the lower deck of the house heating unit to shit the bed, me being crippled and unable to take it out ànd fix it is frustrating as hell. Calling gas man in the AM' cha fukinching
  9. You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish
  10. Maine lobsters molting #1 Chesapeake blue shells #1 Stonington Ct Pollock fish and Chips #1 VT Maple Syrup #1 RI clams out of salt water ponds #1 Portuguese Society of Stonington Ct seafood Lent Fridays #1
  11. Thanks hopefully get out of this Petri dish tomorrow.
  12. I believe that. I also believe the hospital does its own not in the gen pop pool labs. Back under tomorrow with a 5 day stay in the petri dish ahead. Been an extremely painful trip so far
  13. I certainly have learned a great deal since Feb. I thought at the time it was just another H1N1 situation but soon through discussions here it wasn't. I never agreed with the lock downs in areas with minimal transmission and think it played a role in Covid Burnout . The stupid politicians and their absurd non scientific rules also screwed the pooch. Stay safe, be smart and let's hope we are all around for the vaccines. Good news on immunity length came out today after exposure which would mean vaccines would provide decades of immunity
  14. She was both, sweet old lady infected by a random trip to NYC right before lockdown. Sad
  15. My grandaughter is a hot mess with this remote learning stuff. She is straight A sophomore but plays all sports. Had 4 volleyball games and now they canceled her joy basketball.
  16. Excellent news. 1 person I know has had it and she died in March in Hartford with multiple comorbities. This is an interesting study. Oh yea I think Bob needs beer. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2029717
  17. Pinched nerve, disc compresses in sitting positions
  18. What kind failed? I had 2 in 18 first one failed
  19. Good luck Scooter. Fall surgery always produces great winters. 2010 fall produced big time lol.
×
×
  • Create New...