Jump to content

codfishsnowman

Members
  • Posts

    5,435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by codfishsnowman

  1. It's fine the ground is soaked, the trees don't need any help in falling down.
  2. I agree with you but you can't tell him anything, just roots for damage damage damage
  3. Can you believe some folks are still watering their lawns??!
  4. Thankfully we have missed the worst of the rain but wow was it close. Still an easy inch for the day. What a lousy humid summer.
  5. We've missed the heaviest stuff but ground is still super wet. Shrooms of different sizes and colors abound.
  6. Then the sun came out after I typed this. It was kind of a nice day overall. About .4 or so that's it. Just that this is the third time heavy rain has been forecast this past two months that never materialized. Still better than the horror show up north, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
  7. Non event here too. A period or two of Rain. So much for the calls for torrential downpours.
  8. If this was a snowstorm I would be in the tub with a toaster
  9. I love this kind of weather...the heat will be back within a month or so. It could be upper 30s to mid 40s with rain and drizzle so it could certainly be worse
  10. About 2 inches so far.....sooo many puddles. I'm thinking with last Saturdays deluge we're good for awhile
  11. Yup I had about the same. Torrential rain for at least an hour with lighter B4 and after. Tons of lightning and loud cracking thunder. A little pea size hail for good measure too. Lots of mud. At least three inches. Such a small area really hammered. Other parts of Springfield farther north and west very little.
  12. I was thinking of you. Kind of impressive...for mid April
  13. D plus Half of normal snowfall which is becoming the new short term average.... Minus ten and windy one day One 6 inch event Have seen worse, typical 80s style winter just warmer
  14. Well better than torch I don't care what any of you say
  15. 5.0 from yesterday, season total 23.9.....puts us into ordinary ratter territory at least
  16. Same here. We hit 32 briefly a few times during the burst early yesterday but spent the afternoon well into the 30s and 33 last night
  17. Picked up another inch with the stuff post dry slot for a 5 inch storm total
  18. It's tough here man. We lucked out early this morning. If you live here during a truly snowy winter, make sure you're stocked up on tranquilizers. You will marvel at all the different ways to get snow screwed lol.
  19. Wow! Thats a boatload of snow....good for you....did you loose power?
  20. Light rain lots of melting mashed taters 36F
  21. So there may be a part 2 for us in Springfield? I had at least 4 inches before the slot....how much in your part of town?
×
×
  • Create New...